Tacima World Record Season
Possibility of long distances in a +11hs cross country time window, with possibility to cross over 600km of drylands. The limits of paragliding are being pushed year after year from Tacima, 90% of the +500 flights ever flown so far started from here.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level World Record Class
Group Size Small Group
Tacima was the start place for 9o% of the +500km flights. Three world records have been broke from there:
- 564km (Paragliding straight distance world record)
- 612km (Hang gliding straight distance to a declare goal world record)
- 513km (Paragliding straight distance world record)
Strong winds and thermals are the main characteristics of Tacima. To fly +11hs on the Sertão’s drylands you must takeoff 5:40am, normally it’s not possible to takeoff later than that.
This is a special program recommended ONLY for world records seekers.
Resting day at Pipa beach or Natal
- Airport shuttle Fortaleza / Tacima / Fortaleza
- Daily transfer for takeoff
- Real-time monitoring via spot **
- Retrieve service (Cars rental and drivers)
- T-shirt TermikZone
** Spot is mandatory device. The pilot must have their own device.
- Gas used by retrieve cars
- Airplane ticket
- Travel insurance
Room type: Double room
- Any item not informed above.